Tonight, Meek Mill is celebrating the greenlight promotion week of his long-awaited album, Wins and Losses. After releasing the single “Issues” earlier, the MMG representative took to social media and shared some important details regarding the project.
Meek unveiled the official track list for the LP via iTunes pre-order. The 14 song album features guest appearances from Lil Uzi Vert, Young Thug, Future, Guordan Banks, Rick Ross, Yo Gotti, The-Dream, Verse Simmonds, Teyana Taylor, Quavo and of course Chris Brown and Ty Dolla Sign who are featured on the lead single "Whatever You Need."
Check out the official tracklist and let us know record you're anticipating the most? The album is dropping July 21st.
01. Wins & Losses
02. Heavy Heart
03. Fuck That Check Up (Ft. Lil Uzi Vert)
04. Whatever You Need (Ft. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla Sign)
05. 1942 Flows
07. We Ball (Ft. Young Thug)
08. These Scars (Ft. Future & Guordan Banks)
09. Connect the Dots (Ft. Yo Gotti & Rick Ross)
10. Fall Thru
11. Never Lose (Ft. Lihtz Kamraz)
12. Glow Up
13. Young Black America (Ft. The-Dream)
14. Open (Ft. Verse Simmonds)
15. Ball Player (Ft. Quavo)
16. Made It from Nothing (Ft. Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross)
- Like 38