Nicki Minaj’s “Stupid Hoe” Video Banned From BET// BACK TO NEWS,Added: 03.02.12
Sources at the network tell TMZ the clip is too explicit to air…
BET is not feeling Nicki Minaj’s latest visual effort.
Black Entertainment Television has banned Nicki’s “Stupid Hoe” video and is refusing to air it because it is too explicit, sources at the company told TMZ. The entertainment site reached out to a rep for BET, but he/she wouldn’t specify why the network has decided not to broadcast the clip, although the rep did confirm “Stupid Hoe” won’t air.
The video for “Stupid Hoe,” directed by Hype Williams, is indeed lewd, as it features several naked female figures. Not to mention the repetition of the phrase “Stupid Hoe” in the chorus. Check out the clip below:
“Stupid Hoe” is the first single off Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which drops April 3rd.
Most Read News:
- Slaughterhouse's Third Album on The Way
- Drake Hits The Road For A Tour With Miguel & Future
- Mac Miller Ab-Soul & Vince Staples Production
- Flo Rida's Manager Not To Participate Game 6 Of NBA Finals
- Prodigy, Alchemist & Mac Miller on “Toca Tuesday” Shade 45