Big Sean Denies Sexual Assault Claims. Lawyer Says His Client Will Be Vindicated
As we previously reported, Big Sean is in trouble after an upstate New York woman complained she was sexually assaulted during a concert last Thursday.
Big Sean, real name Sean Anderson, and another man, Willie Hansbro, were both charged with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment and sex abuse.
However, Sean is denying the allegations. He released a statement to Miss Info yesterday through his lawyer, Scott E. Leemon.
“Last night, recording artists, Sean “Big Sean” Anderson and Willie “Sayitainttone” Hansbro were arrested and then immediately released by the NY State Police in connection with an allegation made by a female who was at their concert in Lewiston, New York. Both men were charged with misdemeanors and they both vehemently deny the allegations. I am confident, that after further investigation, both men will be vindicated.”
Most Read News:
- Lil Boosie – "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell" (Album Cover)
- E-40 – Sharp On All 4 Corners Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Deluxe Edition (Album Covers, Tracklist & Release Date)
- Jhene Aiko Announces “Enter The Void Tour”
- Omarion – "Sex Playlist" (Album Cover, Tracklist & Release Date)
- J. Cole – "2014 Forest Hills Drive" (Album Cover & Release Date)